Saturday, November 10, 2007

J.D. NELSON

Maybe Saturday


I've a John Cash haircut
I've a pouch full of grain

I'm an ocelot in the workplace
I'm an herbed duke

Where's my PIN, WaMu?
Where's my jar of ache with vapors?

None Better Breakfast


Squirrel brains & scrambled eggs?
Pork brains canned in milk gravy?
Brain tacos?

Iguana tacos?

Raw hamburger dipped in mayonnaise?
Raw chicken giblets?
Raw liver of ray?

Deep-fried cod tongues?
Deep-fried spiders?
Deep-fried Mars bars?
Deep-fried cat food?

Grilled salamanders?
Fleshy bits of a calf's head?
Banana worm bread?

Dry toast, coffee.

Out Back Burning Newspapers


Up, yush, it did,
up & yup,
it upped.

I slammed into
the side of the bldg
again & again
until my body
was bruised
& broken
& I was bleeding
from hair to heel.

I yupped up
& slammed some more,
examining myself
for the little hurts.

Bring me the new TV Guide
so I can up, up, yup --

someone run & tell
those people upstairs --

up - up - up!

far eye


diamonds, rubies,
emeralds, pearls --
oyster shells,
karate girls.

engine
ninja

jive!

5 comments:

tom said...

hey, JD enjoyed these

mchene said...

imp sourcefind more information this websitemy link have a peek herehop over to this website

thayddough said...

navigate to this web-site Hermes Dolabuy view it now replica designer bags see this here Louis Vuitton fake Bags

Unknown said...

important link o8a86m7s20 replica ysl bags replica kipling bags f3k99l4g46 replica bags delhi gucci fake w6w80m8i58 replica bags joy replica bags in bangkok fake hermes c2n50s1y51 replica bags 168 mall

receyth said...

g8i54p0f71 q8t94d9r69 y5l00p5a29 y4i95e5r39 z1u42b8d69 c1d08b2u75